Data Bridge Market Research added a new research study on Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market in its repository, aims to offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the worldwide business orientation and overall outlook. Study highlights recent market insights with disrupted trends and breakdown of Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market products and offering along with impact due to macro-economic headwinds and matured western countries slowdown. Quantitative statistics with qualitative reasoning are evaluated on Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market size, share, growth and trending influencing factors with Pre and Post 2021 Impact on Market leaders and emerging players.
Automated guided vehicle market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,178.99 million by 2028. The increasing implementation of automation in various industries is boosting the growth of the market.
Download Sample Copy of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=asia-pacific-automated-guided-vehicles-market
This automated guided vehicle market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Automated Guided Vehicle Market Scope and Market Size
- On the basis of type, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into tow vehicles, unit load carriers, forklift trucks, pallet trucks, assembly line vehicle and others. In 2021, tow vehicles segment is dominated and forklift trucks segment is expected to grow at higher rate as forklift trucks generates larger revenue for the market.
- On the basis of navigation technology, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into magnetic guidance, laser guidance, vision guidance, optical tape guidance, inductive guidance and others. In 2021, magnetic guidance segment holds the largest market share in navigation technology segment as it provides cost effective solution.
- On the basis of battery type, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into lead, lithium ion, nickel based and others. In 2021, lead segment account for the highest market share in battery type segment as these are the most used product.
- On the basis of application, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into work in process, handling raw materials, pallet handling, final product handling, container handling, roll handling, trailor loading and others. In 2021, work in process segment is dominating segment in application type due to the growing requirement for continuous movement of goods during the manufacturing process in each industry.
- On the basis of industry, the automated guided vehicle market is segmented into manufacturing, logistics, retail, food & beverages, healthcare, paper & printing, tobacco, chemical and others. In 2021, manufacturing segment dominates the industry segment owing to major companies in the region which have large manufacturing plants and assembly.
The countries covered in the automated guided vehicle market report are Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to the presence of large number of manufacturing facilities in the region. China being the third in the list in battery type in Asia-Pacific automated guided vehicle market and is the growing market as now battery manufacturing companies is investing heavily in the manufacturing plants and also in research and development industry in the country.
Leading Key Players Operating in the Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market Includes:
The major players covered in the automated guided vehicle market report are System Logistics S.p.A. (a subsidiary of Krones AG)., SCAGLIA INDEVA s.p.a., Murata Machinery, Ltd., Konecranes, Guangdong Jaten Robot & Automation Co.,Ltd., Jungheinrich AG, Scott, Oceaneering International, Inc., Dematic (a subsidiary of KION GROUP AG), Daifuku Co., Ltd., JBT, TOYOTA INDUSTRIES CORPORATION, KUKA AG, Fritz SCHÄFER GmbH & Co KG and Kollmorgen (a subsidiary of Danaher) among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of automated guided vehicle market.
- In February 2020, SCAGLIA INDEVA s.p.a. announced the development of two new AGV as more optimised internal transport system. The new product offers load capacity of 650 kg and are equipped with adjustable electric actuators for transportation of trolleys. The new product increased the productivity and return on investment (ROI) of the customer resulting in high customer satisfaction for the company.
- In June 2020, Fritz SCHÄFER GmbH & Co KG signed a contract with C+C Krug GmbH in order to provide semi-automation to their new warehouse facility. Fritz SCHÄFER GmbH & Co KG provided with its short bin conveying system, two automated guided vehicles, Three SSI LOGIMAT Vertical Lift Modules and type WEASEL for enhancing the production facility. The new agreement led to the increased sales of the company product offerings.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for automated guided vehicle through expanded range of size.
New Business Strategies, Challenges & Policies are mentioned in Table of Content, Request TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=asia-pacific-automated-guided-vehicles-market
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
- Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
- Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
- Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
- Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
- What is the market size and forecast of the Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market?
- What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market during the forecast period?
- Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market?
- What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market?
- What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market?
- What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market?
- What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Asia-Pacific Automated Guided Vehicle Market?
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=asia-pacific-automated-guided-vehicles-market
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475