Global Barrier Resins Market 2021-2026, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The barrier resins market exhibits high growth potential and is projected to reach a market size of USD 16.6 billion by 2026 from USD 12.4 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 5.9 %.
Get PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=734029
#Top Key Players- LyondellBasell Industries (US), Kuraray Co Ltd. (Japan), Exxon Mobil Corporation (US), and The Dow Chemical Company (US)
“The largest segment in the market is PVDC”
PVDC has been a staple part of food packaging for a long time but in recent years alternatives for PVDC has been developed which are more sustainable and less harmful. PVDC disintegrates at a comparatively lower temperature which creates an issue in recycling. EU recently banned or restricted the use of PVDC in various regions. The latest G7 summit focused on reducing carbon footprint and sustainable practices, even with the concerns PVDC markets shows growth driven by high barrier properties and the reduced waste in supply chain.
“Pharmaceutical & medical industry will emerge as the fastest-growing segment by 2026.”
Advancement in manufacturing techniques and continuous development in the barrier resins have resulted in increasing demand of barrier resins in the pharmaceutical industry. This growth is expected to be the highest in the emerging economies such as Brazil, India, and China, as it is supported by increase in wealth and growing consciousness about improved healthcare facilities and healthier lifestyles.
“APAC is the largest market in all end-use industries due to the presence of major developing economies and large population.”
APAC is the largest market for barrier resins, accounting for a share of 42.5%, in terms of value, in 2020. The growing packaging industry and the increasing demand in the agriculture sector are the factors driving the barrier resins market in the region.
Direct Purchase this report and Get 25% Discount @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=734029
Table Of Contents
1.1 Objectives Of The Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Market Inclusions And Exclusions
1.4 Market Scope
Figure 1 Barrier Resins Market
1.4.1 Regions Covered
1.4.2 Years Considered For The Study
1.6 Unit Considered
1.8 Summary Of Changes
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Data
Figure 2 Barrier Resins Market: Research Design
2.1.1 Secondary Data
22.214.171.124 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
126.96.36.199 Key Primary Data Sources
188.8.131.52 Key Data From Primary Sources
184.108.40.206 Key Industry Insights
220.127.116.11 Breakdown Of Primary Interviews
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.2.1 Top–Down Approach
Figure 3 Market Size Estimation: Top–Down Approach
Figure 4 Barrier Resins Market Size Estimation, By Volume
Figure 5 Barrier Resins Market, By Region
Figure 6 Barrier Resins Market, By End-Use Industry
Figure 7 Market Size Estimation: Top–Down Approach, By Resin Type
2.3 Market Forecast Approach
2.3.1 Demand–Side Forecast
2.4 Data Triangulation
Figure 8 Barrier Resins Market: Data Triangulation
2.5 Factor Analysis
2.7 Risk Analysis Assessment
3 Executive Summary
Table 1 Barrier Resins Market Snapshot (2021 Vs. 2026)
Figure 9 The Polyethylene Segment Dominated The Barrier Resins Market In 2020
Figure 10 Food & Beverage Segment Led The Barrier Resins Market In 2020
Figure 11 Apac To Be Largest And Fastest–Growing Region For Barrier Resins Market During Forecast Period
Table 2 Major Players Profiled In This Report
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities In The Barrier Resins Market
Figure 12 Barrier Resins Market To Witness Moderate Growth During Forecast Period
4.2 Barrier Resins Market, By Resin Type
Figure 13 Polyethylene Resin To Be The Largest Segment Between 2021 And 2026
4.3 Apac: Barrier Resins Market Share, By End-Use Industry And Country
Figure 14 China Accounted For The Largest Share Of The Apac Market In 2020
4.4 Global Barrier Resins Market: Major Countries
Figure 15 India To Emerge As A Lucrative Market During The Forecast Period
4.5 Barrier Resins Market: Developed Vs. Developing Countries
Figure 16 Barrier Resins Market To Witness Higher Growth In Developing Countries
Figure 17 India And China To Register Highest Cagr In Apac During The Forecast Period
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Updated financial information/ product portfolio of players Newer and improved representation of financial information: The new edition of the report provides updated financial information in the context of the barrier resins market till 2019/2020 for each listed company in graphical representation in a single diagram. This would help easily analyze the present status of profiled companies in terms of their financial strength, profitability, key revenue-generating region/country, business segment focus in terms of the highest revenue-generating segment, and investment on R&D activities.
- Updated market developments of profiled players Recent Market Developments: Recent developments are helpful to know the market trends and growth strategies adopted by players in the market. Current analysis shows that investment & expansion was a popular growth strategy followed by players during 2016-2021.
- Coverage of new market players Ecosystem: Company profiles give a glimpse of the key players in the market with respect to business overview, financials, product offerings, and recent developments. In the new edition of the report, overall, 21 players have been profiled who are active in the barrier resins market. The key players adopted various strategies in the barrier resins market. These strategic developments have challenged the status quo of industry leaders, and it is prudent to analyze the changing business landscape.
- Addition in historical and forecasting years: In the previous edition of the report, we considered the period from 2014 to 2026. In the latest edition, the market sizing and forecasting are done for the period between 2019 and 2026.
- Competitive Leadership Mapping: By understanding the product portfolio and the strategies adopted, we have developed competitive leadership mapping, which segments total market players among four quadrants based on strength of product portfolio and business strategy excellence.
- Case Studies/ Commercialization of Concept /New Use case: The main objective of the study was to ascertain the impact of several macro as well as micro-economic factors on the current and future demand for barrier resins to help the stakeholders to prioritize strategic decisions.
- Value Chain Analysis: Provided analysis of the barrier resins market supply chain and qualitative insights. Included company analysis and depict their integration across the value chain.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis: Included analysis of how the market will behave post-COVID-19. Provided qualitative insights regarding the COVID-19 impact on the supply chain, end-use industries, regions, market players, etc.
- Patent Analysis: This study defines patents claiming inventions linked to the “barrier resins.” The patents were categorized and analyzed using the keyword “barrier resins,” which contains in the Patent “Title AND Abstract.” Since this chapter aims to provide an overview of patenting activity in the titled area, the source used for this analysis is Patentscope-Wipo, Espacenet, USPTO Patent Database, The Lens – Patent and Scholarly Search.
- Ecosystem: Provided strategic insights on each of the nodes present in the ecosystem of barrier resins market through knowledge store, highly interactive market intelligence platform.
- Pricing Analysis: Price analysis is done based on the average price for barrier resins sold in the global market. The global price is likely to vary in the future and is also dependent on raw material prices.
- Market Share Analysis: The market share is provided by considering the segment revenue pertaining to barrier resins of the respective companies.
- Top 5 Company Revenue Analysis: The top 5 company revenue analysis is provided by considering the overall revenue and profitability of the key players in the barrier resins.
- SME Quadrant: The SME Matrix analysis provides information about the emerging players that offer barrier resins and outlines the findings. This analysis provides information about the performance of barrier resins manufacturers in terms of product offerings and business strategies. The emerging companies are classified into four categories based on certain criteria. The categories are progressive, starting blocks, responsive, and dynamic.
- Regulatory and Safety requirements: This helps a client or player to know when it is trying to enter this market, or prospecting for a raw material supplier/vendor.
- Trade Data: This provides the import-export data for barrier resins in terms of value for various countries.
- Adjacent Market Data: Mentioned the Barrier films market in adjacent market data, as it is exhibiting high growth. Mentioned market inter-connections impact growth of players.
#Customization Service of the Report:
ReportsnReports provides customization of reports as per your need. This report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with our sales team, who will guarantee you to get a report that suits your necessities.
Do you have any query or specific requirement? Ask to our industry expert at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=734029