Furniture and door & window applications hold a prominent share nearly three-fourth in terms of consumption of decorative films and foils. These also used in a wide range of applications, including flooring and automotive interiors & exteriors. Besides aesthetics, the ability of decorative films and foils to reduce lighting needs by over 50% makes them highly sought-after across regions. As per Persistence Market Research analysis, the global decorative films and foils market is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of over 5% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@
The chemicals and materials vertical is slated to witness emphasis shifting towards new-fangled value streams as well as applications driving it. One amongst them would be feedstock volatility, which is bound to influence the export competitiveness throughout. Plus, decarbonisation is making inroads, wherein renewable and recycled feedstock-based polymers are inevitable with regards to product offerings.
Digital sales and remote sales channels are already there to join the bandwagon. The “go green” initiative is bound to go a long way, as things like global warming would never be taken casually again. Persistence Market Research has its team of knowledge and research experts in the form of consultants and analysts to cater to the needs of the key stakeholders.
Key Takeaways from Decorative Films and Foils Market Study
- Polyvinyl chloride accounts for a prominent share of over 45% in the global decorative films and foils market, and this trend is expected continue over forecast period.
- Furniture is the most attractive application with the highest share of over 40%, followed by doors & windows. However, flooring is expected to grow at a higher rate as compared to all other applications.
- China dominates the global decorative films and foils landscape, and the market in this country is expected to grow at the highest rate, owing to increasing construction activities. Europe holds a significant share, backed by high demand from the furniture sector, especially in Germany.
- Energy efficiency and benefits due to the physical properties of decorative window films are some of the prominent market drivers.
- The market in China is slated to expand at an impressive CAGR of over 6% through 2031, while that of the U.K. and U.S. is expected to witness 5.7% and 5.1% growth, respectively.
For critical insights on this market, request for ask an expert here @
Market Landscape Continues to Remain Fairly Fragmented
The global decorative films and foils market is fragmented at global and regional levels. Some leading players included in the report are LG HAUSYS, Ltd, LLC, OMNOVA Solutions, Inc., ERGIS S.A., AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION, JINDAL POLY FILMS Ltd., Klöckner Pentaplast Group, Folienwerk Wolfen GmbH, Mondoplastico S.p.A., RENOLIT, AVI Global Plast Pvt. Ltd., and others. To gain a competitive advantage in the market, participants are involved in expansion, merger, and acquisition activities with regards to high market growth.
Decorative Films and Foils Market: Conclusion
Demand for decorative films and foils is expected to grow at a moderate rate, owing to its increasing consumption in furniture applications. Doors & window applications are expected to grow at a high rate amongst all other applications. Asia and Europe are expected to hold prominent shares, followed by North America. China, Germany, USA, India, and South Korea are major locations for the supply of decorative films and foils. Overall, this market is highly competitive with a large number of small- and medium-sized players at regional levels.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com