The FRP Pipe Market research report provides detailed observation of several aspects, including the rate of growth, regional scope and recent developments by the primary market players. The report offers Porter’s Five Forces, PESTEL, and market analysis to provide a 360-degree research study on the global FRP Pipe market. The research study discusses about important market strategies, future plans, market share growth, and product portfolios of leading companies. The final report copy provides the impact analysis of novel COVID-19 pandemic on the FRP Pipe market as well as fluctuations during the forecast period.
In 2020, the global FRP Pipe market size was US$ 4028 million and it is expected to reach US$ 5933.7 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021-2027.
Top Companies in the global FRP Pipe market are
Future Pipe Industries (FPI), National Oilwell Varco (NOV), AMIBLU, Farassan, Fibrex, Lianyungang Zhongfu, Hengrun Group, Abu Dhabi Pipe Factory, Shawcor (ZCL Composites Inc), Enduro Composites, Chemical Process Piping (CPP), Graphite India Limited and Other.
Click here to get the free sample copy of FRP Pipe market:
Fibre-reinforced polymer (FRP), also Fibre-reinforced plastic, is a composite material made of a polymer matrix reinforced with fibres. The polymer is usually an epoxy, vinylester or polyester thermosetting plastic. This report studies the FRP GRP GRE Pipe market.
Global FRP Pipe key players include Future Pipe Industries (FPI), National Oilwell Varco (NOV), AMIBLU, Farassan, Fibrex, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share over 30%.
Europe is the largest market, with a share about 25%, followed by United States, and Middle East and Africa, both have a share about 40 percent.
In terms of product, Epoxy is the largest segment, with a share over 55%.
By types market is divided into
By applications market is divided into
Oil and Gas
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Others), North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico), Central & South America (Brazil, and Rest of South America), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, and Rest of Europe), Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa and Other)
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 25% Discount on this report)
Browse full FRP Pipe market report description with TOC:
The FRP Pipe market report highlights are
– A comprehensive evaluation of all opportunities and risks in the market.
– FRP Pipe market current developments and significant occasions.
– A deep study of business techniques for the development of the market-driving players.
– Conclusive study about the improvement plot of the market for approaching years.
– Top to bottom approach of market-express drivers, targets, and major littler scale markets.
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of the Reports:
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth.
– Detailed overview of Market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of Market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
Free customization of the report: This report can be further customized according to the client’s specific requirements. No additional charges will be added for limited additional research.