Enteral feeding device technological advanced medical device used to deliver nutrition food directly to the stomach to the bedridden patient suffering from chronic diseases such as cancer and neurological disorder.
The increase in the cases of malnutrition and premature birth cases around the globe is a prime factor driving market growth of the enteral feeding device. Moreover, the growing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular disease is another key factor fostering the market growth of the enteral feeding device. According to the World Health Organization, cancer is the second leading cause of death globally and is responsible for an estimated 9.6 million deaths in 2018. Globally, about 1 in 6 deaths occur due to cancer. Around 70% of deaths from cancer occur in low- and middle-income countries. Furthermore, increasing global expenditure on the healthcare sector for improving the patient care is further projected to augment the market growth of the enteral feeding device.
FREE | Request Sample is Available @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-sample/392
*The Sample only consist of Table of Content (ToC).
Research Framework of the actual report.
Research Methodology adopted for it.
Major Company Profiles Covered in This Report: Halyard Health, Inc., Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA, Abbott Laboratories, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic Plc, Cook Medical, C. R. Bard, Inc., Nestle Health Science, Moog, Inc., and ConMed Corporation.
From the geographical perspective, North America is projected to gain significant growth over the forecast period and this is attributed to the high presence of the geriatric population prone to chronic disease that leads to digestive ailments. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, there were 40.3 million U.S. residents 65 years and older in the 2010 Census and more than 54 million on July 1, 2019. Also, the rising number of surgical and minimally invasive procedures in the region is further expected to accelerate the regional market growth of the enteral feed device. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) report, over 17.7 million cosmetic procedures and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures were performed in the U.S. in 2018.
Request Free research report Brochure @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/request-pdf/392
In October 2019, Fidmi Medical, a company based in Israel, won FDA clearance for its new low-profile enteral feeding device. The product is manufactured to help overcome many of the challenges presented by percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) tubes, especially dislodgements and clogging of the inside.
In March 2019, Medline expanded its enteral feeding portfolio with the launch of new Blenderized Meals, Kitchen Blends. The new products complement Medline’s robust portfolio of nutrient supplements and devices for tube feeders.
In January 2017 Vygon, the single-use medical devices group announced the launch of easymoov6, a more intuitive enteral feeding pump. The device is connected via a tube to a nutrient bag and equipped with a digital interface, the pump supports the management of enteral feeding in both hospital and home care.
Inquire more about this report @ https://www.coherentmarketinsights.com/insight/talk-to-analyst/392
Some Notable Offerings by Coherent Market Insights Report on Enteral Feeding Devices market:
• We will provide you an analysis of the extent to which this Enteral Feeding Devices market research report acquires commercial characteristics along with examples or instances of information that helps you to understand it better.
• We will also help to identify customary/ standard terms and conditions, as offers, worthiness, warranty, and others.
• Also, this report will help you to identify any trends to forecast growth rates.
• The analyzed report will forecast the general tendency for supply and demand.
How Coherent Market Insights Assists in Making Strategic Moves For Enteral Feeding Devices Market Manufacturer?
• The data provided in the Enteral Feeding Devices market report offers comprehensive analysis of important industry trends. Industry players can use this data to strategize their potential business moves and gain remarkable revenues in the upcoming period.
• The report covers the price trend analysis and value chain analysis along with analysis of diverse offering by market players. The main motive of this report is to assist enterprises to make data-driven decisions and strategize their business moves.
Also, Research Report Examines:
Competitive companies and manufacturers in global market
By Product Type, Applications & Growth Factors
Industry Status and Outlook for Major Applications / End Users / Usage Area
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Asia.