Erectile dysfunction is a sexual disorder characterized by the inability of a male individual to develop and maintain an erection of the penis during coitus. Sometimes, it is referred as ‘impotence’. In penile erection muscles in the penis relax, and blood flow is increased through penile arteries, this blood is filled in two chambers inside the penis called corpora cavernosa and then the penis becomes rigid. However in erectile dysfunction the blood flow in the penis is inadequate. Erectile dysfunction is not a permanent problem, it can also happen in some cases stress, depression, anxiety and other health conditions can cause erectile dysfunction.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report at:
The prominent players in the Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market are Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc, Cipla Ltd, Aurobindo Pharma Ltd, Eli Lily & Co, Novartis International AG, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Bayer Pharma AG, Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd, and Dong-A Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Increasing product launches and product approvals for the treatment of erectile dysfunction is expected to boost the global erectile dysfunction treatment market growth. For instance, in November 2018, Zydus Cadila launched generic version of Vardenafil Hydrochloride tablets for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in the U.S. market.
Manufactures are focused on product innovation and product launches, in order to meet the unmet medical needs for ED treatment. For instance, in August 2014, Sandoz, the generic pharmaceuticals division of Novartis launched topical therapy ‘Vitaros’ in Sweden, an innovative new therapy for erectile dysfunction. Vitaros, is an innovative new topical therapy for treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED). It is easy to use and has rapid onset of action.
Increasing prevalence of erectile dysfunction is expected to drive the global erectile dysfunction treatment market growth. For instance, according to the Massachusetts Male Aging Study (MMAS) 2018, the incidence of erectile dysfunction in Massachusetts U.S. was 52%, the study showed that prevalence of ED increases with age. Around 40% men were affected at the age 40 and about 70% men were affected at the age 70. In a cohort study by the MMAS, it was observed that one in four men seek medical help for treating erectile dysfunction is above 40 years of age, among them 50% were diagnosed with severe erectile dysfunction.
Buy This Complete A Business Report With Flat US $2000 Off @
Important Features that are under Offering and Key Highlights of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market Report:
- Detailed overview of Market Growth
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Market
- Strategies of key players and merchandise offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising market growth
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the key factors driving Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market expansion?
- What will be the value of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market during 2021- 2027?
- Which region will make notable contributions towards global Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market revenue?
- What are the key players leveraging Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Market growth?
Also, Research Report Examines:
- Competitive companies and manufacturers in global market
- By Product Type, Applications & Growth Factors
- Industry Status and Outlook for Major Applications / End Users / Usage Area
Request Here For PDF Brochure:
Thanks for reading this article ; you can also get individual chapter-wise sections or region-wise report versions like North America, Europe, or Asia.
Coherent Market Insights
1001 4th Ave, #3200 Seattle, WA 98154, U.S.
United States of America: +1-206-701-6702
United Kingdom: +44-020-8133-4027