DBMR has added a new report titled Population health management Market with analysis provides the insights which bring marketplace clearly into the focus and thus help organizations make better decisions. With a devotion and commitment of supreme level of resilience and integrated approaches, Population health management Market research report has been structured. The report also puts a light on growth opportunity assessment (GOA), customer insights (CI), competitive business intelligence (CBI), and distribution channel assessment (DCA). This world class market report analyses and evaluates the important industry trends, market size, market share estimates, and sales volume with which industry can speculate the strategies to increase return on investment (ROI). The statistics have been represented in the graphical format for an unambiguous understanding of facts and figures.
An influential Population health management Market report brings into focus plentiful of factors such as the general market conditions, trends, inclinations, key players, opportunities, and geographical analysis which all aids to take business towards the growth and success. This report provides the broader perspective of the market place with its comprehensive market insights and analysis which eases surviving and succeeding in the market. Moreover, this market report explains better market perspective in terms of product trends, marketing strategy, future products, new geographical markets, future events, sales strategies, customer actions or behaviors. Hence, the credible report brings into the focus, the more important aspects of the market or industry.
Global Population health management Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 20.50 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 82.61 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 19.03% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases.
Download Exclusive Sample Report (350 Pages PDF with All Related Graphs & Charts) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-population-health-management-phm-market&pm
Competitive Analysis: Global Population health management Market
Global population health management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of population health management market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Population health management Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the population health management market are McKesson Corporation (US), Ze Omega Inc (US)., Verisk Analytics, Inc.. (US), Forward Health Group (US), Health Catalyst (US), Athena health, Inc.(US) , Cerner Corporation (US), Medecision (US), Xerox Corporation (US), Allscripts, Inc. (US), Fonemed. (US), Well Centive, Inc.(US), i2i Population Health (US), Conifer Health Solutions (US), GE Healthcare(US) , Health Business Intelligence Corp (US), IBM Corporation (US), NXGN Management, LLC (US), i2i Systems (US)., Optum Inc. (US), and Healthagen, LLC (US) among others.
Market Definition: Global Population health management Market
Population health management solutions help providers to share population health information, gain perspective, insights and act proactively to solve it. PHM solutions are used track the cost of healthcare in a year, in a particular organization. This is not a new idea but use of analytics in healthcare cost estimation is used since a long time. Though the usage of a PHM solution is today’s world can be attributed to few drivers such as access, cost, quality, lifestyle management, demand management, disease management and, care condition among others. PHM is must technology in the threatening economy, as process needs to change from providing healthcare to preventive healthcare. Estimating the major users of healthcare, chronic disease prevalence and identifying trends and proactively preventing healthcare threats will be the new goal of healthcare organization.
According to National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention, there were an estimated Six in ten Americans live with at least one chronic disease, like heart disease, cancer, stroke, or diabetes.,. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases is driving the growth of this market.
- The adoption of healthcare IT solutions is driving the growth of this market.
- The demand for healthcare integration, storage and management
- Privacy and security concerns is going to restrain the growth of this market.
- High capital expenditure and maintenance requirement is going to restrain the growth of this market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, VirtualHealth announced that they have received Population Health Management (PHM) Prevalidation from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) for 2019 standards. It will establish virtual Health as a key player in the industry.
- In March 2018, Google announces Cloud Healthcare API to unlock health data At conference; HIMSS18 (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society ). This will change market Dynamics as Google is leader in other It business.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global population health management market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
For More Insights Get FREE Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-population-health-management-phm-market&pm
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475