Global Switzerland Wealth Management Market research study offers a complete analysis of critical aspects of the current market situation including market competition, segmentation, geographical progress, and dynamic factors during the forecast period. The Switzerland Wealth Management Market report offers insights into the potential size, volume, production, growth, revenue, and other estimations for the global as well as regional markets. This report also explains the Switzerland Wealth Management Market share by company, investment strategies, development trends, market concentration rate, business scenario, and expansions. It can declare the impact of Covid-19 analysis over the global regions.
Get a FREE PDF Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=4810907
Top Companies Mentioned in this Report-
Swiss National Bank
Swiss Fund Data
Based on our proprietary datasets, RnR Switzerland Wealth Management – Market Sizing and Opportunities to 2025 report analyzes the Swiss wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. This includes overall affluent market size (both by number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets). The report also provides analysis of the factors driving liquid asset growth, including a breakdown and forecast of total retail savings and investments split by asset classes including equities, mutual funds, deposits and bonds.
Switzerlands affluent segment (covering HNWs and mass affluents) accounted for 90.4% of the total population and held 97.9% of Switzerlands total onshore liquid assets in 2020.The majority of the affluent segment holds their wealth in deposits and equities. Therefore, as the outbreak of the COVID19 pandemic caused big downward shifts in the market performance, the countrys affluent population did not incur huge losses due to their leaning quite heavily on safe haven assets. In addition, losses in the equities market were also recovered in the second half of 2020 which saw an easing of lockdown restrictions and restarting of the Swiss economy, thereby, causing a rebound in the stock market performance. Nevertheless, a strong predicted retail investments growth is expected over the upcoming period, owing to an effective vaccine program which will raise investor confidence in the economic performance of the country. Further, the countrys savings and investments market is observing a growing preference for robo-advisory by the HNW investors. This demand has also been accelerated by the outbreak of the pandemic that has been a catalyst in increasing the use of digital products and services.
Scope of this Report-
– HNW individuals constituted only 2.06% of the total adult population of Switzerland in 2020.
– Advisory mandates accounted for 22.6% of total HNW portfolio composition in Switzerland in 2020.
– Deposits remain the most popular investment avenue for Swiss investors indicating their preference for safe haven investment asset classes.
– Bonds accounted for the lowest share of retail investment portfolios in 2020.
Reasons to Buy this Report-
– Make strategic decisions using top-level historic and forecast data on Switzerlands wealth industry.
– Identify the most promising client segment by analyzing the penetration of affluent individuals.
– Receive detailed insights into retail liquid asset holdings in Switzerland.
– Understand the changing market and competitive dynamics by learning about new competitors and recent deals in the wealth space.
– See an overview of key digital disruptors in the countrys wealth market.
Discount on this Full Report @ https://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=4810907
Table of Contents
Switzerland Wealth Market
Resident Savings and Investments